1. Do I need to create an account to access your service?
Yes. It’s easy and it’ll only take a minute.
2. How much does your service cost?
We charge $0.90 per audio minute for both non-verbatim and verbatim transcription.
3. Are there any other fees?
No. There are no extra fees for multiple speakers or difficult audio quality.
4. What payment options are available?
We accept payment via Paypal and M-Pesa.
5. Is your transcription service automated or human transcription?
Human transcription. Even with advancements in speech recognition software, human transcriptionists still provide the most accurate transcription service.
6. What’s the quality of your work?
Our team of professionals is well trained and guarantee a 99% accuracy.
7. How long does it take to get my transcript?
The turnaround time depends on the audio length and audio quality. A good quality one hour audio normally takes at most 24 hours to transcribe.
8. What languages are supported for transcription?
We currently transcribe English and Swahili audio.
9. Do you label different speakers?
Yes. We label speakers for easy use of the transcript.
10. Can you provide a verbatim transcription?
Yes. We provide verbatim transcripts with all filler words and stutters.
11. Can you assure confidentiality?
Yes. Caspad has a strict confidential policy and all our clients information is kept private.
12. How do you protect my payment information?
Caspad doesn’t store any of your payment information. All the payments are processed via PayPal and M-pesa.